The Zascha Hair Clip-in Bun
We have another very exciting exclusive product! The Zascha Hair Clip in Bun! But don’t be misled by its name, because there’s something else this bun is very suitable for. Keep reading and find out!
A full bun in no time.
The Zascha Hair clip-in Bun consists of 100% human hair, 3 bobby pins, a drawcord, and lace. These are all the ingredients you need to make a beautiful, full, but above all, firm bun. The bun is well suited for thin and/or short hair. Your own hair should be long enough to create a good ponytail or bun. If you have previously purchased Zascha Hair extensions, you will notice that the hair on the bun feels a little stiffer. There’s no need to worry, we have pre-treated the hair to make sure your bun is always prepped and ready to be styled. We also provide 3 sturdy bobby pins with the bun for free, which you can use to create a bun to your liking.
How do I place the bun?
Just like with the other extensions, it is important that you have enough grip at the roots of your hair.
- Before making a bun with your own hair at the desired spot, apply some volumizing powder or dry shampoo at the roots of your hair.
- Next, make a firm bun of your own hair or a ponytail if your hair isn’t long enough. It’s best to use 2 elastics for extra firmness.
- Slide the first pin of the bun in your hair between the elastic and your scalp. If you have thicker hair, you can also slide in the other pins.
- Pull the cord tightly, and if necessary, slide in the other pins.
- Style or curl the bun as desired and secure it with bobby pins OR leave the hair down and wear it as a full ponytail (BONUS!!)
- Style the rest of your hair as desired, spray some hairspray and girl… you are ready to rumble!
Taking care of the clip-in Bun.
Because the hair of the Clip-in Bun is 100% human hair, you can consider it as your own hair. The more you wash and style it, the more the quality will decrease. Therefore, it is important to take good care of the bun. We recommend using a heat protector before styling and curling. We are huge fans of the Dry Oil Mist. This is a heat protector and a hair care product in one. Do not use too much, as the hair may become too silky, making it difficult to style. Are you curious about how to best wash the bun? Read more about it in our wash blog!
Choose your color
We carry the bun in all the colors from our assortment, including mixed colors. This is very convenient because it allows the bun to blend quickly and seamlessly with your own hair. When choosing the right color, it’s important to ensure that the bun matches the placement you have in mind. If you plan to wear it high, it’s best to look at the color of your roots. If you’re not sure which color is the perfect match for you, you can always ask for our help. Feel free to send a chat message or an email to email@example.com. You can also contact us via Facebook or send us a WhatsApp message at 085-2250281. We love to help!